Job Role: Veterinary Surgeon wanted for purpose-built state of the art clinic! (open to all levels)
Salary Range: Competitive salary up to £65k D.O.E
Location: East London
Hours: 4 days a week, 1 in 4 weekends, No OOH (Dedicated night team)
A thriving small animal surgery in East London/ Essex are now looking to add to the team due to ongoing growth! You will be working with a fantastic team in a state of the art purpose built clinic to deliver high standard first opinion consulting and operating/investigatory works. The facilities and the knowledge they have in the team mean they can help you to follow any clinical path you desire. With many orthopedic procedures in house, the head vet holds a certificate in this are along with other certificate holders across this site and others.
The practice is well equipped with digital X-ray, flexible endoscopes and easy access to a 16 slice CT scanner and MRI scanner.
This role could suit a veterinary surgeon with a good skillset and a number of years’ experience but the practice have support on offer and would be interested in an enthusiastic new graduate. RCVS membership and Visa is included and paid in full for overseas vets.
Accommodation can also be discussed as part of the package!
- Modern operating theatres with a wide range of equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound.
- 5 weeks holidays + BH Support and guidance for those who need it.
- Experienced, supportive and friendly team, focused on client care and compassion.
- Dedicated CPD allowance and time off including funding towards certificates.
- Pension scheme and RCVS, VDS and BSAVA or BVA membership fees paid.
Candidate requirements/ benefits:
- Experience with a good all-round skillset
- A good level of consultations and surgery (routine)
- Generous CPD allowance with funding for certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BSAVA, VDS)
- Career progression opportunities
- Visa/ Sponsorship included.
For more details on this position or positions in the area then please get in touch with me via the following:
[email protected] / 07947920597