Job Role: Veterinary Surgeon NO OOH No Sole Charge – Supportive Clinic
Salary Range: Competitive salary up to £55k D.O.E
Location: West Scotland
Hours: 4 days a week, 1 in 3 Saturdays, No OOH
A busy small animal surgery in West Scotland are now looking to add to the team due to ongoing growth! You will be working with a fantastic team in a state of the art purpose built clinic to deliver high standard first opinion consulting and operating. The facilities and the knowledge they have in the team mean they can help you to follow any clinical path you desire.
The practice is well equipped with digital X-ray, flexible endoscopes, CT scanner and MRI scanner. Theatre and lab equipment to allow in house bloods and analysis.
This role could suit a veterinary surgeon with a good skillset and a number of years’ experience but the practice have support on offer and would be interested in an eager new graduate. RCVS membership and Visa is included and paid in full for overseas vets. No out of hours with this role and no sole charge either due to having a good amount of vets already on the rota.
- Modern operating theatres with a wide range of equipment.
- 28 days holidays + BH
- Support and guidance for those who need it.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Dedicated CPD allowance and time off including funding towards certificates.
- Pension scheme and RCVS, VDS and BSAVA or BVA membership fees paid.
Candidate requirements/ benefits:
- Experience with a good all-round skillset
- A good level of consultations and surgery (routine)
- Generous CPD allowance with funding for certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BSAVA, VDS)
- Visa/ Sponsorship included.
For more details on this position or positions in the area then please get in touch with me via the following:
[email protected] / 07947920597