Our clients in the beautiful Gold Coast are requiring another Vet to join their already dynamic and professional team. Are you wanting to work in a boutique small animal clinic near the beach on the Gold Coast? Are you looking to work for a family owned and owner operated clinic? Do you want a great work/life balance with huge support for your career?
Then you need to apply for this job!
This multi-vet clinic has been making headlines and has quickly become well known in the community since it opened in 2017. They have recently moved into a fully purpose-built hospital reflecting the coastal vibe and have focused on providing a calm and welcoming environment. You will love their garden, décor and aromatherapy oils when you walk in their front door. This is the introduction to their state-of-the-art clinic with all the toys you need to perform the highest standards of care, as this is their priority. Equipment includes RX Works computer program, Mindray ultrasound, digital x-ray including dental x-ray, in-house pathology, iM3 dental machine, multi-parameter monitoring equipment and a fully equipped theatre.
The Head Vet is highly skilled in internal medicine and surgery. The team pride themselves on minimal specialist referral due to their abilities and experience and therefore there is plenty of room to learn and grow as a GP. Working alongside this team, you will learn exactly what you need to do to be at the top of your career. If you are already there, then your skills will be used to their full advantage in a fun and supportive environment.
What they are offering:
- Full time – 38-hour week
- Sponsorship available for the right applicant
- Pay above the award rate and reflecting your experience.
- Continuing education allowance and support
- Access to bonus incentive scheme
- Fun & supportive environment
- Excellent work/life balance: no after hours, Sunday’s or on call
- State of the art facility and equipment
- One of Australia’s best beaches in walking distance
What you can offer them:
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience
- A team player with a sense of fun and adventure
- Practice with a high standard of care with patient’s best interest the priority
- Love your patients as if they are your own.
- QLD vet surgeons board registration
- QLD radiation license
- A drive to be the best you can be.
- Highly motivated and strong work ethic
Contact Hollie for more info or to apply:
+447485 929 421