Job Role: Small Animal Vet with experience working in a fantastic team
Salary Range: Competitive salary up to £65k D.O.E
Location: West Midlands
Hours: 4 days a week, 1 Saturday in 4 with TOIL (No OOH)
If you are an enthusiastic vet looking to join a supportive and established team, then this may be the job for you! You will be working with a fantastic team, with great facilities to deliver high standard first opinion consulting and operating/investigatory works. The ability to work sole charge would be preferred, although you will mainly work alongside our other vets. This practice has excellent facilities, brilliant staff, and a very supportive team. Purpose-built practice offering a varied and exciting caseload. The practice is well equipped with Laparoscopy, ultrasound, flexible endoscopy, ophthalmic surgical microscope, dental x-ray, in house lab and much more.
This role could suit a veterinary surgeon with a good skillset and a number of years experience but the practice have support on offer! RCVS membership and Visa is included and paid in full for overseas vets.
- Modern operating theatres with a wide range of equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound.
- 5 weeks holidays + BH
- Fantastic career progression and opportunities.
- Experienced, supportive and friendly team, focused on client care and compassion.
- Dedicated CPD allowance and time off including funding towards certificates.
- No out-of-hours.
- Contributory pension scheme.
Candidate requirements/ benefits:
- Experience with a good skillset, great communication skills and able to build long term relations with our clients.
- A good level of consultations and surgery (routine)
- Great CPD leave and in house training Memberships paid.
- Career progression opportunities
- Visa/ Sponsorship included.
For more details on this position or positions in the area then please get in touch with me via the following:
[email protected] / 07947920597